Mulia Eternity Chapel Wedding by Bali For Two
Choose from three signature locations and multi-cultural themes at our luxury resort in Nusa Dua to say "I do" to your loved one. The Eternity chapel is surrounded by a lake and provides seating for up to 250 guests. The Harmony chapel faces the Indian Ocean for brides seeking a dramatic view; while those wishing for a Bali beach wedding in the sand can recite their vows on Nusa Dua's secluded beach.
A small island with a big romance. Floating chapel and white wedding. All come together to ensure that your Bali wedding will be a unique experience; from an intimate ceremony to a spectacular and lavish reception.
Maximum capacity: 250 pax
- Your personal wedding coordinator to assist you with all your wedding ceremony needs from Bali For Two
- Package caters up to 250 guests
- A fully air-conditioned wedding chapel
- Floating glass chapel with serene lake view
- 1.5 hours usage of Eternity Chapel
- Elegant flower arrangement
- A Bride & Groom preparation room (up to 3 hours usage)
- Commemorative Wedding Certificate
- Christian Priest (Ps. Salmon Girsang) to bless your ceremony
- FREE 1-time rundown briefing, wedding rehearsal, and counseling with our local priest in our local church in Denpasar with transfers
- Entrance fee for additional crews, decoration, and entertainment might apply.
- Corkage fee for wedding cake and alcohol might apply.
USD 100 per person
Starts from USD 250
Starts from USD 350
Starts from USD 3++
- Duo strings (1 x 45 minutes)
- Trio strings (1 x 45 minutes)
- 3-Hour photography
- 3-Hour videography
- 6-Hour photography
- 6-Hour videography
- 9-Hour photography
- 9-Hour videography
- 12-Hour photography
- 12-Hour videography
- Make-up and hair-do
- Make-up for bridesmaids
- 2 Balinese girls
- 2 Flower girls
- 2-Tier wedding cake
- 3-Tier wedding cake
- Welcome drinks
- Legal wedding arrangements
(more info here)
WEDDING PLANNING FEE
We don't charge coordinating fee for a ceremony as long as you book through us, however you may hire our wedding planning services if you're also having a wedding reception. Our full wedding planning services fee starts from as low as USD 1,300 net with additional crews inclusive.
Get free usage of Harmony or Eternity Chapel of Mulia Resort Bali when you book the wedding reception dinner and rooms at Mulia Resort! Mulia has many different reception venues:
- The Cafe - A non-private international buffet restaurant (min. 30 pax & max. 150 pax)
- Table 8 - A non-private Chinese buffet restaurant (min. 30 pax & max. 100 pax)
- Edogin - A non-private Japanese buffet or set-menu restaurant (min 30 pax & max. 80 pax)
- Soleil - A private set-menu Western/Mediterranean menu (min. 50 pax & max. 100 pax)
- ZJ's - A private night club with customized cocktail dinner menu (min. 100 pax & max. 300 pax)
- Sky Bar - A private rooftop bar with buffet BBQ dinner menu (min. 50 pax & max. 100 pax)
- Gerbera Ballroom - A private ballroom with customized buffet/set-menu (min. 80 pax & max. 100 pax)
- Violit Ballroom - A private grand ballroom (min. 80 pax & max. 350 pax)
Note: own decoration and entertainment are only allowed in their ballrooms. Package starts from USD 7,529 net inclusive of complimentary usage of Harmony Chapel, dinner for 30 pax, and one night stay at 15 Grandeur rooms! More information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our Book Now form below!
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
- We guarantee the best rates for this package. If you find a similar package with lower price, we will beat it and get a complimentary wedding planner service.
- We guarantee the best rates for your stay at this resort. We will beat any lower prices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Price is net with tax inclusions.
- Price is to be paid in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) using our bookkeeping rate USD 1 = IDR 13,500.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice before booking is confirmed.
- Down payment of 50% is required for booking confirmation.
- A surcharge of 3% is applicable if payment is to be made with credit or debit card.
- Payment should be settled within 7 days after invoice is issued.
- Payment must be free of any bank charges.
- Full payment should be settled 30 days prior to event date.
- 50% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made after deposit is paid.
- 100% charge of total amount is applicable if cancellation is made within 30 days to wedding date.